Serving the Everton community and beyond since 1974
St Peter’s Church is an Anglican (Church of England) church in the heart of Liverpool’s inner city and has been serving this community since 1974.
The old St Peter’s Church was bombed in the May blitz of 1941.
The present St Peter’s Church was opened in 1974, as part of a Centre with Shrewsbury House.
This page is under construction.
Vicar: Phone: 0151 207 1948
St Peter’s Church, 29, Langrove Street, Liverpool L5 3PE